Thursday, July 28, 2011

Check-in

Hey All!

So everything is going well, despite the fact that I haven't written in a million years. Actually, I lied. One thing is not going well. My computer crashed about two weeks ago and I lost all my data, etc. Luckily I'm able to get the hard drive replaced under warranty, but it still sucks. So that's why I haven't written in awhile.

Kalimpong was lots of fun! It was really beautiful. I wish I could upload photos from my trip, but alas, they are buried with my old hard drive.

Everything with the NGO is finally jiving and going really well, but I fear it's too little too late. I'm not sure I'll be able to get the program off the ground before I leave. And if I don't, I'm not sure the others will have the will to ensure that it actually starts. So that's stressful. But I really am enjoying doing the work.

School and my social life are equally hectic, and basically I'm just struggling to balance all three. But I'm having a really good time!

I'm gearing up for my trip around South India at the end of my program. Really excited!

~m

No comments: